GARLIC PEPPER CHICKEN & FETA PASTA
- 16oz Feta
- 2 Double Garlic Pepper Chicken Breast
- 1 Lb of Pasta of Choice.(We like Farfalle)
- 3 Pints of Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgil Olive Oil
- 8 oz Baby Spinach
- Salt & Pepper
- 8oz Grated Romano
- Fresh Basil
- Bake the Chicken in a Pan at 350 Degrees for 25-30 min or until done. (165 Degrees Internal Temperature)
- In a Casserole or Deep Pan , Place the feta in the middle and spread the tomatoes around it.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the feta and tomatoes. Then Sprinkle Salt and Pepper over it.
- Boil Water and Start Cooking the pasta.
- AS the Pasta is cooking, put the Tomato Feta Mix in the oven at 350 Degrees for 20-25 min.
- Dice the chicken.
- After everything is done combine the Pasta, Spinach, Chicken, Tomato and Feta mix in a large mixing bowl. Add a little more olive oil, salt and pepper if desired.
- Mix thoroughly and Put Back in Casserole Dish.
- Top with Grated Romano and Fresh Basil.
- Put Back in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a Fresh Baked Bastone to Semolina Twist.