- 8oz Meat House Burger
- 4 oz Queso Melt Cheese
- 2 oz of Jalapeno
- 2oz of Meat House Fire Roasted Salsa
- 2 oz Meat House Guacamole
- Brioche Bun
- Season The Burger with Salt and Pepper and Flatten the burger out a little bit. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- In a Non Stick Pan or Cast Iron Skillet, Cook the burger on Medium-High Heat for 8 Min a side.
- When the burger is ¾ of the way done pour the queso cheese on top on the burger.
- Toast the Brioche Bun.
- When the Burger is Done, Spread the Guacamole on the bottom of the bun.
- Put The Burger on the Bun, Top with Jalapenos and Salsa. Close the Bun.
- Enjoy with Sweet Potato Fries and Cold Hazy IPA.