- 8oz Meat House Burger
- Fresh Mozzarella
- 2 oz Basil Pesto
- 3 Slices of Tomato
- Season the Burger and Flatten the burger out a little bit. Let it sit at room temperature for 20 min.
- In Non Stick Pan or Cast Iron Skillet. Cook the burgers on Medium-High Heat for 8 Min a side.
- When the Burger is ¾ of the way done, Put the Fresh Mozzarella on top to melt the cheese.
- Toast The Brioche Bun.
- When the Burger is done. Put 1oz of the Basil Pesto on the bottom of the bun and put the tomato on the bottom of the bun.
- Put The Burger on the Bun and Put the rest of the basil pesto on top of the burger.
- Close the Bun.
- Enjoy with Truffle Fries and a Nice Pinot Noir.